Hi All,

Initial schedule of Talks are up at
http://odc.datameet.org/odcblr2013/index.html
Please have a look.

1. If I have missed your talk, let me know I will schedule it
2. If you want to move your talk or need more time. Send me a mail. We can
work on it
3. We are working on a third Workshop called "Visualizing Data". The
details should be up by this weekend
4. There are slots available for Small Talks and Small Workshop. You can
still propose.
5. Hackathon details will appear at
http://hacknight.in/bangaloreodc/odchackday#/participants and if you want
your project to be part of it. Then its generally a good idea to talk about
it at ignite talk to attract collaborators.

Thanks,
Thej and Nisha

*------------*

*Short Talks – 20min+10minQnA *
– Good for sharing experinces, results etc
– Send proposals

*Lightning Talks – 5min *
– Good for quick introduction to a project, call for help or collabaration
– Each lighting talk is for 5 minutes maximum
– 7 slides = 5 content, 1 title, 1 about me slides
– I have attached the templates for lighting talk. Use that format.
– Presentations have to be sent early so we dont have to waste time on that
day

*Short Workshop – 45 Mins *
– Small tutorials
– Send proposals

*Long Workshops/Hackathons – 60 Mins *
– Longer tutorials, Hands on sessions etc
– Send proposals

*Unscheduled – 2 hours on both the days. *
– Participants can shcedule on the day, could be used for discussions,
tutorials, hacks etc
– No pre planning required
Thej
--