I know of newsrack (in fact I created the NREGA topic on the site long long
ago) but what I am looking for is a crawler of past records which I can use
for my own research. Maybe the code behind newsrack can be reused to build
such a crawler -- but I didn't see it anywhere on the site.
Anyway, thanks.

Debamitro