Nisha, no problems messing up my name - I'm already used to that with my
other one (Narasimhan) :)
By 15 Mar, the survey would be complete and the data will all be in, so
yes, we could play with it at the ODC. We can talk once you've had a chance
to review the questionnaire.

Kishore.
www.dakshindia.org