On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 1:04 PM, Venkatraman S <venka...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Has anyone in this forum worked with schools/colleges on collecting/managing
> data(i.e, student info)?

To add to what Vinayak wrote, KLP collects and analyses data from
public schools and pre-schools - about the schools and children and
performance etc. We source data from multiple partner organisations.

> Also, on a related note, anyone tried implementing or suggesting a school
> management system that can collect data?

We used to use a tool to do something like this and the now deprecated
and unmanaged and unsupported code is here:
https://github.com/klpdotorg/KLP-EMS

Currently, we use https://github.com/klpdotorg/KLP-MIS

--
For more details about this list