found these I dont' know if its helpful as they are not TN specific

2008 -http://ncrb.gov.in/CII2008/cii-2008/Chapter%2010.pdf
2009-http://ncrb.nic.in/CII-2009-NEW/Statistics2009.pdf
2010 http://ncrb.gov.in/CII2010/cii-2010/Chapter%2010.pdf

SOme of this data is in Data.Gov.in
http://data.gov.in/catalogs#path=group_name/crime-statistics-14188

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 11:07 AM, Vaishnavi Jayakumar <
jayakumar.vaishn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Would anyone be able to guide me as to where I can lay my hands on data
> for the above? Have managed to locate Crime Review Tamil Nadu for 2013,
> 2012, 2011 - but as pdfs which will need rotation in parts and OCR before
> working on numbers.
>
> 2010 - 2008 are all in separate chapters and will need to be downloaded
> separately and merged before really 'starting' work.
>
> Looking for Chapter 9 and references to juvenile delinquency in particular.
>
> Thanks
>
> Vaishnavi
>
> http://about.me/vjayakumar

Nisha Thompson