More ever,  The factors they considered to represent the data is more/less
common to every city. I wish they had a framework in place to generalized
the visualization they had achieved depending on the city data. And if not
to argue, the factors they considered keeping city in mind looks promising
for policy makers too :)

-Vaibhav