Hi guys! my name is Shijith and I work for the non-profit website
Indiaspend.com. We're doing a few articles on Mumbai right now and I was
looking to map some ward-level crime data for one of them. Just wanted to
know if anyone had access to a ward boundaries shapefile that I could use
for my visualisation?

Had gotten in touch with thejesh first and he suggested making a request to
the group. So if anyone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it! (Will
make sure you get credited in our articles too whenever we use the
shapefile.)

So yeah, if you happen to have access to one or know who I should contact
to get one, do let me know!

Anyway, thanks and take care, shijith