Dear all,

We have been thinking of starting a campaign around issues of air
pollution/public transport in Delhi, and the decision by the Delhi
government to scrap the BRT provided the immediate/urgent impetus for that.
We are a one day old campaign, but you can follow us on twitter
<https://twitter.com/BusKoRastaDo>, facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/buskorastado?fref=ts>, or google groups
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/buskorastado>.

We wanted to invite members of the datameet community to contribute
visualisations, charts and figures, maps and aricles that they may have
written over the years on public transport and air pollution in Delhi.

Obviously, if you want to get involved, we would be thrilled, too. Do let
us know. Our next campaign meeting is on Friday, 6 PM
<https://www.facebook.com/events/688802047915214/>.

Thanks.

Warmly
Aashish