Forgot to mention.. most of the maps (printed scans or exports from CAD)
you'll see on the map (web map) were warped at a mapping party and in the
days following, that I did with some intern students from College of
Engineering Pune - Planning Dept. So with around 15 people jamming together
we were able to get a lot done.

--
Cheers,
Nikhil