Hi Friends,

This is regarding mobile-based field surveys. I'm using the "ODK
Collect" app on mobile, and a free account on "ona.io" as the
backend/dashboard/server.

I want to make a direct connection between our inputs (forms filled on
mobile phones) and the output (a map showing the collected data, and
maybe some data visualizations and tables). For that, one crucial link
in the chain is evading me. Need help from people who might already
know something about this. Please see this question on stackoverflow
and see if you can help:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32631442/bamboo-io-integration-with-xlsform-hosted-on-ona-io-like-formhub-was-providing

-----

For those interested in exploring possibilities to reduce data entry
headache in field surveys and even capture precise locations, photos
and audio in your surveys, you can get started by going on
http://ona.io , create an account, and read whatever comes on screen.
It's deceptively simple.

And if your org has a decent budget, there's a great bunch of people
offering to do this with much more features, with many social sector
projects already under the belt. Check out http://dhwaniris.com/

Cheers,
Nikhil
+91-966-583-1250