Thanks Nisha!

Thank you all for your encouraging response! We have four presenters for
this Saturday's meetup.

1. *Raji Satyamurthy and Padmaja Pore* (Doorstep School, Pune)
who will discuss their work on helping the children of migrant labourers in
the city get enrolled in local schools. They have collected data and
require inputs on visualization and analysis.
2. *Nikhil* (CEE)
who has done a lot of work to clean up Pune's municipal budget (2015-16)
will discuss what steps can further be taken to better understand Pune
city's public spending and the help needed from volunteers in this regard.
3. *Jinda Sandbhor* (Manthan Adhyayan Kendra)
will discuss  data he has collected on tanker water supply to villages in
drought prone regions of Maharashtra and his efforts to map and visualize
these.
4. *Juilie Thakur*
will discuss her ideas to reduce the response time for first responders in
events of medical emergencies

The Roundtable will begin at *11 am (16th, January)* and end by 1.30 pm. We
have also finalized the venue, it is *Classroom No. 3, 5th Floor,(last
building on the left, above the gym), Symbiosis School of Economics*, SB
road. For those of you who haven't RSVP'd you may still do so by replying
to this mail.

Regards
Craig Dsouza