Dear all,

following my earlier email, I have now compiled booth-level results for
the 2014 assembly polls in Mumbai (ACs 152-187) and put them in the
datameet github repo (pull request pending) in case anyone is
interested: https://github.com/datameet/india-election-data/pull/16

Happy coding,
Raphael

--
Dr. Raphael Susewind | Political anthropologist, Associate CSASP Oxford
          Snail Mail | Melanchthonstr. 4a, 33615 Bielefeld, Germany

Please do consider http://www.gnupg.org for encryption (key id 10AEE42F)