Hello all

I am currently looking for editable maps of Bihar state with all the
districts included for using in a presentation. Can you guide me as to if
it is available online or can be created by oneself?

I searched the forum and came across a constituency map posted by Dilip
Damle
(https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/datameet/powerpoint$20map/datameet/TvSlGy3VRYw/VCNjSP4UG9EJ),

but couldnt find one for district level map.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Deepak B