The day 2 workshop for kids sounds great. Nisha, would really love to share
that poster in educational groups, can we have the age group and any
requirements in the poster, would be really usefu. Lets really push hard
for more children to participate, this is essential to to make a meaningful
community.

On Mon, May 9, 2016 at 9:47 AM, Nisha Thompson <ni...@datameet.org> wrote:

> Hey All
>
> Happy to say we have less then a week til Bangalore Open Data Camp:
> Pollution Party!
>
> Please see the schedule and register here:
>
> http://odc.datameet.org/odcblr2016?&#odc_day_1
>
> We are excited to welcome the Karnataka Pollution Control Board who will
> be bringings data with them. Several data collection networks: Sensors
> without Borders, IndiaSpend*, Hindustan Times, YUKTIX - Open Weather
> Network Bangalore, India Open Data Association. They will be demoing.
>
> Urban Emissions and Urban Planners will then help us figure out what do
> with all this data.
>
> We will also be reserving some time to plan and discuss our response to
> the Geospatial Information Regulation Bill.
>
> We are very happy to have a full event with great speakers!
>
> Day 2 is a free day where we will be having a sensor building workshops
> for kids ages 12 to 17!
>
> Thank you to our sponsors! Sensors without Borders, India Open Data
> Association, and Oorvani Foundation. And thank you to Reap Benefit for
> helping out with the Sensor building workshop!
>
> Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend!
>
> Nisha
> --
> Nisha Thompson
> DataMeet.org