Hi Manas, you should ideally report this to the Mapbox support team with as
much detail as possible: https://www.mapbox.com/help/glossary/#contact

You should try using a different browser just to be sure it is not a
browser specific issue.

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 3:44 PM, Manas Sharma <sharma.manas271...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am having trouble running mapbox on Ubuntu on chrome. It just keeps
>
> On checking the console I saw that it had an error : "Failed to parse
> SourceMap: https://www.mapbox.com/studio/bundle.js.map";
>
> I tried disabling the js source maps and css sourcemaps as told on this
> thread on stack overflow:
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/36051891/esri-failed-to-parse-source-map
>
> But i still didnt work. Can anyone tell me how to resolve this issue?
>
> Thank You,
> Manas

Arun Ganesh
(planemad) <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Planemad>