Dear All,

Fifth Elephant is a complementary conference to our own ODCBLR. This year
they have few very interesting talks and workshops which will be of
interest to our community

   -

https://fifthelephant.talkfunnel.com/2016/35-data-driven-decision-making-in-indian-agriculture-
   -
   https://fifthelephant.talkfunnel.com/2016/77-lessons-learned-real-life-nlp
   – on using NLP for entity extraction from PDF files.
   -

https://fifthelephant.talkfunnel.com/2016/45-ml-in-fin-tech-transforming-60-crore-indian-lives
   -

https://fifthelephant.talkfunnel.com/2016/74-the-alternative-data-revolution-on-wall-st

The full conference schedule is @

https://fifthelephant.in/2016/#schedule

Workshops on Math and Stats, Advanced Deep Learning, etc.

https://fifthelephant.in/2016/#workshops

Email me (to my personal id) if you are going to be there. We can catch for
coffee.

Thej
--
Thejesh GN *⏚* ತೇಜೇಶ್ ಜಿ.ಎನ್