conversation.

Date: Saturday 4th February, 2017
Time: 10am to 1pm
Venue: Akvo Delhi Office, C19/A second floor, Green Park Extension, New
Delhi
Directions: 7-8 minute walk from the green park metro station on ch. hukum
chand marg.
Map Location: http://osm.org/go/zmjpfEqPY?m= |
https://goo.gl/maps/my4uTiQpM742

Please RSVP here: https://www.meetup.com/DataMeet-Delhi/events/237238904/
if you are registered on meetup. Or send a confirmation email to
de...@datameet.org

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Best,
Guneet