Hi Srinivas & Shantanu,

for 2007, 2009 (GE), 2012 and 2014 (GE), I already have the Form 20 for
UP scraped here:

https://github.com/raphael-susewind/india-religion-politics/tree/master/upvidhansabha2007

https://github.com/raphael-susewind/india-religion-politics/tree/master/uploksabha2009

https://github.com/raphael-susewind/india-religion-politics/tree/master/upvidhansabha2012

https://github.com/raphael-susewind/india-religion-politics/tree/master/uploksabha2014

The form 20 for 2017 will be added as soon as it is available. Be
careful as the booth ID codes change between elections (and 2007 has
been pre-delimitation anyway).

Cheers,
Raphael