Hello All,

https://www.meetup.com/IndiaAQ/events/242307517/

Friends of DataMeet are organising a meet up about low cost air quality
measurements and data around it. You can RSVP using the meetup up link..

Speakers:

1. David Hagan: Phd student MIT Tata Center: David is a fourth year PhD
student studying Atmospheric Physics and Chemistry in the department of
Civil and Environmental Engineering. He will talk about his experience in
"using low-cost sensors to make urban air quality measurements".

2. Yogesh Ranganath (Moderator and Head of Data for Public Good at Azim
Premji Philanthropic Initiative): Yogesh will talk about Azim Premji
Philanthropic Initiative's strategy for managing air quality using open
data.

3. Kartik Kompella: Kartikeya Kompella is an author/editor of
internationally acclaimed books on branding. A brand consultant by
profession he sees the need for a comprehensive program to address the
problems of air pollution starting with data collection and moving on to
consumer education, co-operation and data oriented legislation. Kartik has
advocated the role of brands in social responsibility for over 20 years and
written/spoken at international forums on this. Kartik will talk about his
"Plan for a open sourced network of Air Quality Monitors for Bangalore. "

Logistical Notes:

1. Please note the location. The event is in Azim Premji Philanthropic
Initiatives office on Sarjapur Road.

2. We can only accomodate ~20 participants. Please RSVP only if you can
attend. RSVP is mandatory.

3. After we reach the limit for participants, we will close the
registrations.

Regards,
Thej
--