Friends of DataMeet are organising a meet up about low cost air quality
measurements and data around it. You can RSVP using the meetup up link..
1. David Hagan: Phd student MIT Tata Center: David is a fourth year PhD
student studying Atmospheric Physics and Chemistry in the department of
Civil and Environmental Engineering. He will talk about his experience in
"using low-cost sensors to make urban air quality measurements".
2. Yogesh Ranganath (Moderator and Head of Data for Public Good at Azim
Premji Philanthropic Initiative): Yogesh will talk about Azim Premji
Philanthropic Initiative's strategy for managing air quality using open
3. Kartik Kompella: Kartikeya Kompella is an author/editor of
internationally acclaimed books on branding. A brand consultant by
profession he sees the need for a comprehensive program to address the
problems of air pollution starting with data collection and moving on to
consumer education, co-operation and data oriented legislation. Kartik has
advocated the role of brands in social responsibility for over 20 years and
written/spoken at international forums on this. Kartik will talk about his
"Plan for a open sourced network of Air Quality Monitors for Bangalore. "
1. Please note the location. The event is in Azim Premji Philanthropic
Initiatives office on Sarjapur Road.
2. We can only accomodate ~20 participants. Please RSVP only if you can
attend. RSVP is mandatory.
3. After we reach the limit for participants, we will close the
Thejesh GN *⏚* ತೇಜೇಶ್ ಜಿ.ಎನ್
GPG ID : 0xBFFC8DD3C06DD6B0
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about
us by visiting http://datameet.org
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.