Hi Khush,

I'll suggest that you speak to the Haryana state remote sensing center.

I just spoke to ppl working there yesterday about the portal they have
created for Gurgaum. I was told that their system is made in such a way
that it can be applied to any city.

They also told me that they have got the mandate to do it for all cities in
Haryana from the Haryana govt.

Regards,
Devdatta Tengshe
ph: +91-735-358-0872