Ok here's the page that will help you map any two geo-referenced rasters
side by side and fade them over satellite view etc:

https://answerquest.github.io/overlap-custom-side.html

Screenshot:

<https://i.imgur.com/9ccbMSG.png>

By the way, in case you have done the geo-referencing on QGIS / ArcGIS and
have a big GeoTIFF sitting on your laptop and don't know how to put it on
the web,
1. Login to Mapbox Studio
2. Upload the GeoTIFF file as a dataset. Note the id.
3. Note your mapbox accesstoken.
4. Construct the tile URL as follows:
"https://a.tiles.mapbox.com/v4/"; + mapboxID +
"/{z}/{x}/{y}.png?access_token=" + accesstoken
5. Paste in the Left or Right textbox in the above page.

PS: If you liked it then click the appreciation link..

-Nikhil
Pune