Is there a way we can push them to do an online consultation as well versus
traveling to various places?
I would like to participate in the feedback and possibly present the whole
thing on Data Protection/ Privacy/ Classification of data and how it should be
managed within Government entities.

I am not residing in India and hence the challenge. If we can get the full
schedule then I can make plans to travel for one of the meeting.

Regards,

Srinivas