> 1. Banks (with GeoLocation)
> 2. Post Office (with geo Location)
> 3. Police Station (with geoLocation)
> 4. meeSeva centers (with geoLocation)
> 5. Electrical Sub Stations (with GeoLocation)

These might be good for *adding to* and exracting from open street map?

You can search for the appropriate key-value pairs on OSM wiki. Example:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:amenity%3Dbank

Then, for extraction, Overpass Turbo may be used:
https://overpass-turbo.eu/

Example query : banks in Telangana: https://overpass-turbo.eu/s/wc8

To answer the question of "why don't I see all the banks listed in this",

*"You're not stuck in traffic. You are traffic."*

(hint: see the underlined words above)

All the best! And btw it's for facilitating collection of this kind of
stuff that I want to figure out a NoSQL data gathering portal
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/datameet/Xs8lYweKXeQ> which would
be a mid-step for collaborative work before putting on OSM, click to check
it out.