okay; started to upload the data:
https://github.com/justinelliotmeyers/INDIA_2018_SHAPEFILE_BOUNDARIES

please give any feedback, poit out errors, what I did wrong, best way to
move forward, etc. This is v1, so I expect issues to exist, and missing
locations, bad spellings, code issues, etc.

I tried to clean it up as much as possible - in order to get this pushed
out before the weekend I dissolved to a grid to keep geometry size down. We
can review geometry after initial review of attributes.

I just threw everything in a repo; we can upload to a more formal project
after this first stae, just wanted to start.

Thanks!!!!!