Thank you Srinivas,

For your suggestions.

I have time restrictions. So I am not confident about filing RTI and
waiting for its reply. But still i think its a valuable suggestion.

Now I would like to focus on a small task which I would like to share with
you.

I will share details of it by end of the day.

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 10:00 AM, srinivas kodali <iota.kod...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Indian railways takes safety very seriously. They track every accident and
> do a detailed investigation, people are held accountable for this including
> firing of employees for negligence from line man level to divisional
> managers.
>
> All of this investigations status used to be public until a while ago, but
> the best way to get this data again is file an RTI asking for details on
> investigations or the files of accidents.
>
> For the scrapping the websites, shoot me a mail with the links and I can
> help with it.
>
> Regards,
> Srinivas Kodali
>
> On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 4:33 PM, Vijay Sapkal <vjsapka...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello Team,
>>
>> I am a social science research student and currently studying railway
>> accidents in India. Every year lot of people die in train accidents and
>> there is no clear accounts on how many cases gets registered or received
>> compensation. I am trying to understand patterns in these accident cases of
>> multiple cities. I am tracking different websites and collecting data on
>> it. Recently, I faced difficulties while scraping data from these websites.
>> So it is my humble request to team, please let me know if anyone is ready
>> to help me for this project.

Vijay Sapkal