Hi Nikhil,

Thank you very much for the details. I appreciate your time and effort for
this detailed mail. Overpass turbo is definitely a great tool
for data exporting.

But unfortunately, I am looking bus routes of individual buses which are
running in Mangalore.

For example :

Bus No

Bus Route

1

State Bank – Car Street – Mannagudda – Ladyhill – Chilimbi – Urva Stores –
Kavoor – MCF colony – Kunjathbail.

I have the bus stops with me, But not sure of the roads it is traveling
through.

If I can receive some info regarding this, that would be more helpful.

Regards,
Rashmita