Dear all,

As a run up to SoTM Asia, Datameet Delhi is doing another small event this
coming Saturday with Khirkee Living Labs. It will be a mapping party, and
we will work with a few participants from Khirkee itself. The plan is to go
out into the neighborhood and map useful public infrastructure or points of
interest on OSM. We needed 2-3 volunteers to help with this event, who are
also interested in OSM mapping.

The event will be from 10.30am to 4pm on 6th October in Khirkee Extension
in Malviya Nagar. Lunch will be organized as well.

If you are in Delhi and interested, please send a mail to
de...@datameet.org and I'll get in touch with you.

Regards,
Guneet