[image: 1981_2.png]

I think there is not much data on the older census (1981 and before)
available in editable form.

However census website has an old census page

I had downloaded some PDF file from there.

I have a pdf file named 26745_1981_PCA which is 782pages and 13 MB

These are two screenshots from that file

[image: 1981_1.png]

I will try to see If I can locate a link.

Or else I will share the file over Google Drive. If it seesm useful