Hi Sanjana,

Yes, I've seen that challenge come up too quite often. "Unpivoting". Ok,
that's a good task to take up. I have the core function for it ready
("melt" function in python's pandas module), but the bigger challenge lies
in the user interface to wrap around it. Folks who can put together a neat
bootstrap page, please get in touch!

--
Cheers,
Nikhil VJ