Hello,

Since Datameet is a forum where a lot of earth science / GIS/RS people
gather.. some of you might find this interesting

*Earth Engine Community Forum*

A few of us (M D Madhusudan, Pradeep Koulgi and I) who work on Google Earth
Engine <https://earthengine.google.com/> realised the potential it has to
improve collaboration among groups using remote sensing for impact in
India. However the lack of a dedicated forum was still one of the barriers
keeping a community from forming. Hence we initiated the Earth Engine India
Users Community <https://www.earthenginecommunity.in/> (Website
<https://www.earthenginecommunity.in/> and Google Group
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ee-india-community>) This is an
unofficial user community site for Earth Engine enthusiasts based in India
or elsewhere who are working on India specific themes and problems using
Remote Sensing/GIS. The forum is open to members of any level of expertise,
from beginners and the curious to experienced users. We hope to see some of
you engage with us there, share your scripts, discuss possible
collaborations and more.

*Community-on-Air*:

As part of the Community activities we're organising a Webinar Series ‘EE
India Community-on-Air <https://www.earthenginecommunity.in/webinars>’.
This series will be a monthly feature, taking place on the 1st Saturday of
every month, beginning tomorrow. These webinars will feature users of Earth
Engine working on India specific themes, and also tutorials on Earth Engine
for users of different levels. In case you'd like to feature in one of our
future events please reach out to pradeepkou...@gmail.com.

To join tomorrow's webinar, please see details below

When: 11:00 am to noon, Saturday, December 1, 2018 (link to calendar event
<https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=MGtlcmpyY2FsNmg5NW8zaG9sc2RyMGs4dWEgcHJhZGVlcGtvdWxnaUBt&tmsrc=pradeepkoulgi%40gmail.com>
)

Where: YouTube livestream (link
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o6WDVVebHQ>)