HI Thej & Arun

The data is the coordinate system called the India LCC which is defined in
the NNRMS Standard. It has also got an EPSG code 7755 (https://epsg.io/7755)
which should be supported in the latest versions od GDAL/QGIS/PostGIS etc.

For the gernaerl Audiance, the best way I've found to convert this data to
GeoJSON or shapefiles, is to add the data to QGIS, and export it from
there. If you need a Programmatic way, then you could have a look at:
http://terraformer.io/arcgis-parser/

Regards,
Devdatta