Hi Shaonlee,

Thanks for sharing about this impressive resource.

The site does give csv downloads at many places.
It might also be good to check if any open data portal has the same source
data already published.

I have no formal qualification to be speaking on this matter, but I would
love to see these metrics and many like them making their way into
"standard of living", "ease of business" type indexes and rankings. This is
just wishful thinking but hey who knows:
Some example scenarios:
1. Prospective homebuyers find out about such metrics and decide that they
don't want their family to live in a place with higher pending cases or
higher crime statistics.
2. Companies choosing a location to set up their next office or store
decide they'd rather set up where there's lowest numbers of pending cases
and crimes are solved quickly.

Imagine what that would do to real estate sectors and investment and tax
revenues; and then there would be pressure from very influential people on
the governments to speed up and improve our chronically backlogged justice
system.
"If you want them to help you in solving your problem, then make it their
problem as well" :)

--
Cheers,
Nikhil VJ, Pune, India