On Fri, Jul 5, 2019 at 10:07 PM 'Manish Gupte' via datameet <
datameet@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Cctv location should be hidden. Theievs can game Cctv if they know
> location.
>
> Manish

Thats a fair concern. Would that mean if we game the data to add incorrect
locations of cctvs everywere we can make our streets completely safe :)

Jokes aside, having been to various parts of the world, its fairly standard
to have spaces with cctvs clearly marked so that the public knows they are
being watched. Making it very public that there are surveillance devices
around are a stronger deterrent to crime than keeping it secret.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/datameet/CA%2BGKQr3g5dn35bzieikgiObY%2BMKM7uR5EUOFT21_7M58_mhwYg%40mail.gmail.com.