Hi Fazil,
Looks like WRIS site is on a revamp mode and data download is all obscured
by less useful graphics. Here is a link for the old site, hope you can
download data district-wise from here:

http://59.179.19.250/GWL/GWL.html?UType=R2VuZXJhbA==?UName=

Considering that this data might have short access time, it would be great
if volunteers can download data for all States(till 2018) and make it
available for all future users! Any takers? :)

Hope there is no any limitation on sharing this data, I have downloaded
data for Karnataka, AndhraPradesh, Telangana, TamilNadu and Kerala. I can
share it from a github site

regards
sashi