[image: lvel7.png]
There are shapefiles for the whole world here

https://www.hydrosheds.org/downloads

They are 12 hierarchical levels with IDs nt name sof rivers

This is a screenshot of level7

and PDF files for india here.

http://indiawris.gov.in/wris/#/

Under the menu publications.

Download the shapefiles and use the PDF for india specific naming and
information. There is some difference in the polygons.