For the map I am maintaining, the data comes from a google sheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRlSCAn1nS4h9n9Fp25iuOsH54RfMUjj3xX5CZqjGUqYCVXgwgtJojuqVeqekazs2TkSJ95Jwplo7lL/pubhtml#

That cluster map is live here https://cluster.covid19india.org/ and is
w.i.p. I might be integrating the district map to their dashboard at
some point.

Thanks for working on the MoHFW data archive. Will be more and more
useful in the coming weeks.

I genuinely can't believe that we went from 200k to 300k cases worldwide
in such a short time.

Best,
Guneet

--