Now as I know how to extract data for any region. A new challenge is how to
refine data as it does have lots of line data which are not roads in my
case in Barmer rajasthan we have sand dunes which has shadow property with
contrast in google earth. I am thinking to minimize this data with accuracy
in three steps
1. First to clean data upto  village level

   Get list of all villages of India with Lat Log address (most probably
middle of village)
2. create an buffer of 500 Mtr or 1 km or 2 km as per population index
3. select Facebook ai data in that buffer region only and delete rest of
lines
4. merge that data with OSM line data ( only lines which are connected to
an existing osm lines ) in other words if a line is not connected with any
other line(road ) with OSM data with the help of query tool it will be
deleted

I believe this can be a method to refine data. If you agree or have better
idea kindly guide with some instruction video or page as number of villages
in india are more then 15 lak and manually this is next to impossible

If we can publish that data on this group this will be ahead all the data
source available even with bhuvan wms rj_roads doesnt have that much data.

Note - I have a shape file data that distinguish between urban and rural
areas of India but accuracy is upto 85 % (area larger then actual area)