Hi,

Many workers would have working mobile connections and thus mobile
companies would have the data based on roaming/call tower handovers. I am
trying to get this data after anonymizing in a summary (consolidated)
format, but no luck so far due to confidentiality concerns and potential
political ramifications.

On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 6:31 PM Arijit Das <arijit3...@gmail.com> wrote:

> How  to download the data which was used in the article?
>
> On Fri, 15 May 2020, 5:48 pm Pramit Bhattacharya, <pramit.1...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Might be of interest:
>> https://theconversation.com/mapping-the-lockdown-effects-in-india-how-geographers-can-contribute-to-tackle-covid-19-diffusion-136323
>>
>> Pramit Bhattacharya
>> Mint
>> 1st Floor, Hindustan Times House
>> 18-20, Kasturba Gandhi Marg
>> New Delhi - 110001
>>
>> Mint page: http://bit.ly/1iN0cR1
>> Twitter handle: pramit_b
>>
>> Phone: (011) 6656 1684
>> Alternative email: prami...@livemint.com
>>
>> *"Inside us there is something that has no name, that something is what
>> we are." ~ Jose Saramago*
>>

>> On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 5:02 PM Kushal Kumar Reddy <kushal...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> Can someone please share if there is any repository on this..?
>>>
>>> Thank you

>>> --
>>> Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more
>>> about us by visiting http://datameet.org
>>> ---
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/datameet/CAL-YVr6YQrkuSbCV7-fjhMn4AsHMXOAiUe0u2Npp1Ju-mPyOFQ%40mail.gmail.com
>>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/datameet/CAL-YVr6YQrkuSbCV7-fjhMn4AsHMXOAiUe0u2Npp1Ju-mPyOFQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>>> .

>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/datameet/CAK%2BzaBKpDeZno%3DLF3%2Bkhvoxeham%2B-UfWGx%3DGFxb%3D0QRFH_4wLg%40mail.gmail.com
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/datameet/CAK%2BzaBKpDeZno%3DLF3%2Bkhvoxeham%2B-UfWGx%3DGFxb%3D0QRFH_4wLg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/datameet/CABFx4Ngr5Bj5C08%3Doq4%2BCy3rDOoTVW_PFA7TTvD8vDZ6UZtjVQ%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/datameet/CABFx4Ngr5Bj5C08%3Doq4%2BCy3rDOoTVW_PFA7TTvD8vDZ6UZtjVQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

Sanjay Chitnis
http://www.linkedin.com/in/sanjaychitnis

*"You are what your deep, driving desire is. As your desire is, so is your
will. As your will is, so is your deed. As your deed is, so is your
destiny." – Brihadaranyaka Upanishad IV. 4.5*