Hey all,
if i can piggyback on this question
how long does it typically take for the Twitter developer account to be
approved?
I applied for one about 6 days ago , received one follow up mail and
nothing after that

Best
Craig

On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 12:05 AM Srinivas Karuturi <srini.karut...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thank you guys for all the feedback..
>
> Regards,
>
> Srinivas
>
> On 21 May 2020, at 10:00 AM, Rahul Gupta <rahulgupta.w...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hey Srini,
>
> Best way to go about it is to register for a Twitter developer account and
> use the Twitter Data API.
>
> Thanks & Regards-
> Rahul Gupta
>
> On Thu, 21 May, 2020, 11:28 am Srinivas Karuturi, <
> srini.karut...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Ladies and Gentlemen,
>>
>> I am working on building a sentiment analysis dashboard and would like to
>> check if anyone is aware of good scraping tools that can gather tweets with
>> the following information based on user input of keywords and location
>>
>> 1. Original tweet, number of replies, number of likes, number of
>> retweets, location, twitterHandle, link to the tweet
>> 2. Retweet, number of replies, number of likes, number of retweets,
>> location, twitterHandle, link to the tweet
>> 3. Replies, number of replies, number of likes, number of retweets,
>> location, twitterHandle, link to the tweet
>>
>> Any information would be helpful
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Srinivas

>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/datameet/BD1EA256-5761-4511-A4AD-30642160095D%40gmail.com
>> .

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/datameet/CAKxLuZfYv5Vv-i2Em2WXX9BVR_bVaHT-omE2tSzkR%2BDqbbaVqg%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/datameet/CAKxLuZfYv5Vv-i2Em2WXX9BVR_bVaHT-omE2tSzkR%2BDqbbaVqg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/datameet/AB99FEBD-C3F7-4154-95A6-29040A862F6D%40gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/datameet/AB99FEBD-C3F7-4154-95A6-29040A862F6D%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

*Independent Researcher - Water Resources Management*
*Open Water Data Project*
Web App: https://water-data-web-app.appspot.com/
Website: https://datameet-pune.github.io/open-water-data/
*My Blog*: https://craigdsouza.github.io/blog