thanks for this dataset, Thej and team.

We used this data and published the names of all those
<http://covid19indiaresponse.behanbox.com/> who died and where
<http://covid19indiaresponse.behanbox.com/where.html> they died.

<https://github.com/bkamapantula/covid19-india-response>.

- I made a copy
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14t01Pia4A6KoyVZx38M7j9T0z9jFnohSCrnT8uOm4EE/edit#gid=0>
of the data and made few changes. Documented in a post
<https://bkamapantula.github.io/2020/05/25/non-virus-deaths.html>.
- I'm extracting from/to locations (columns Z to AD) of those who were
walking. let me know if anyone's interested to contribute.

Regards,
Bhanu

--
Bhanu