Hi Datameet Community,

I have to get data from the csr.gov.in website for district wise top 10
companies and their contribution to CSR. The attached link is the district
level map, I am struggling to open these HighCharts.js maps and fetch
information from individual page.

https://csr.gov.in/state.php?csr_spent_range=&compCat=&mact=&district=&year=&state=Arunachal%20Pradesh

It will be a great help if someone could assist with this.

Thanks & Regards-
Rahul Gupta