Hi Ravi,

Kindly go to MCGM website at <
https://portal.mcgm.gov.in/irj/portal/anonymous/qlcedpdocs>, within this go
to "Sanctioned DP2034 >> DP Plan >> Development Plan 2034 (Sanctioned part)
SM Sheet_8th May 2018 >> City/Eastern Suburbs/Western Suburbs - you will
find development plan in PDF format. The '0_Index Sheet' is given so that
one gets idea which part of city they are referring to.

otherwise, you may go through an online portal <
https://dpremarks.mcgm.gov.in/dp2034/>  - just for reference, you can not
download from here.

Note: the Draft DP 2034 document shared by Amish has been scrapped long
ago, so please don't refer that. the 'Revised Draft Development Plan 2034'
is the sanctioned one. this also you will find in the first link I have
shared.

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 1:13 AM amish sarpotdar <amish...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  mumbai-dp.pdf
> <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iZLBhUAJ5hJWBe3pL-NDbGSda1-mQyAN/view?usp=drive_web>
> Hi Ravi,
>

> PFA
>

> Thanks and Regards,
>
> Amish
>

> On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 7:12 PM rvc <ravicho...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi, is there any portal where i can get master plan or development plan
>> for Mumbai?
>>

>> Thanks
>> Ravi

>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/datameet/1d0594e1-c106-45a7-8e16-14a166907eafo%40googlegroups.com
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/datameet/1d0594e1-c106-45a7-8e16-14a166907eafo%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/datameet/CAAPVFpKuoDXNBrb_oqgFkOVG5bidTz1S1MZXiJMg6901OG0XNg%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/datameet/CAAPVFpKuoDXNBrb_oqgFkOVG5bidTz1S1MZXiJMg6901OG0XNg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

Warm Regards,

*Ar. Akshit Shah*
Associate - Research Service, Cushman & Wakefield India