Hi,

I posted on their github repo and they've replied with lot more details and
opportunities for collaboration if anyone is interested. There seems to be
a map created by IndiaSpend in this regard. You can join in the
conversation there:
https://github.com/pratikunterwegs/forest-clearance-india/issues/1

Regards
Nikhil VJ