Hi Hemanth,

* In India, you might look at the NSS, too.
* In Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and Nepal you might look at Household Income and 
Expenditure Surveys (HIES) although for Bangladesh and Nepal you have to 
request them from the census bureau and I believe they charge for individual 
and institutional use.
* Bangladesh here:
* Nepal here: https://microdata.worldbank.org/index.php/catalog/2301
* In Bangladesh you might also look at the RAND-Matlab survey (Matlab Health 
and Socieconomic Survey): 


Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about 
us by visiting http://datameet.org
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"datameet" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to datameet+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 

Reply via email to