Hi all,

I have a set of files with X, Y, Z Values (Lidar Data) in .txt files. I
need to convert it to ASCII format, Kindly help me to go about it. R/Python
scripting or any other method - model builders in QGIS/ ArcMAP or even FME
will help.

Any idea or leads is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Blessing