We are working on independent projects, though we know each other!

Thank you for the information. I went through the CEO's website for a
couple of states but could not find any. Do you have any suggestions on
where to look next?

On a different note, I was considering the RTI request for the data. But I
realized that I could not file because I am not an Indian citizen. Do you
know where I can find a help with it?

Best,

Kensuke