Ms. Neha,

Do you have recent Land Use /Land Cover and Physiography shape files of
western Rajasthan. Plz share, if you have.
b/rgds,

- mahesh gaur
"Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to, let us go green!"
Warning: This electronic message transmission (including any
attachments) contains confidential or privileged information, intended for
the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the
intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, review, copy, distribution
or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have
received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the material from your machine. Thank you.