Hi,

Thanks for making such a good repository.

I need to use Bhubaneswar data. However, I want to use recent data and map
file along with satellite imagery as available on
https://bhubaneswarone.in/bhubaneswarone/ .

Kindly guide me which tool, I can use for scraping, some hint will be
enough. Also if a new repository with satellite data is already available
please share it.

Thanks and Regards
Sumit Mishra