Hi Sreeharsha,

In case the issue is still open, can you clarify what the evaluation rule
is ?

>From what I can gather, it looks like the following:

1. Evaluate dataframe to find set of three or more consecutive days of
rainfall > 50mm
2. In case there are 3 days of consecutive rainfall, calculate output basis
3 days of assessment. In case there are (say) 7 consecutive days of
rainfall, calculate output basis 7 days of assessment.

The current bug seems to be that instead of a single assessment of 7 days,
the code assesses 4x3 consecutive days of rainfall.

Is this correct?

Regards,
Sarabjeet