Dear Frnds,

I am doing a project on " Urban Planning post Covid-19 Scenario in the
context of Health facilities". So, my study area is Guntur
Municipal corporation of Guntur District in Andhra Pradesh. So, I require
the administrative boundary of Guntur district to do planning and  analysis.
So, does anybody will help in this regard by getting a GMC shapefile?

Thanks in advance.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Harish.V,